With these Shein India luxe pieces, I am showing you how did
I create this eye-catching style to elevate my casual dressing.
While wearing all plains may be monotonous for some, but they leave lot scope of experimenting with print patterns and plains. Plains turn out to be the most sustainable pieces in your wardrobe. Thanks to Shein India, now we can world-class fashion, just a click away, it’s that simple.
I like to experiment with interesting bottoms, so this Yellow georgette wrap skirt had to make it to my wardrobe. Which makes it perfect for a lot formal and informal occasion and which can be defined by the choice of your top. Here I wanted to try something striking and this crop and earthy heels from Klaur Melbourne on Amazon Fashion just looked perfect to me.
Clothes: Shein India
Heels: Klaur Melbourne
Eyes: Maybelline lasting drama waterproof Gel Pencil – Glazed Toffee
Face: Revlon Photoready Airbrush effect makeup
Lips: Revlon colorburst matte balm – Sultry
You may also like
- 10 wardrobe essentials I would buy even if I was not a Fashion blogger
- 6 Fashion accessories to amp up boring outfits
- Denim trends 2020 – 5 jeans trends we will be wearing in 2020
- What to wear with white jeans
- 6 Gorgeous spring dresses
- What to wear when you work from home
- Best white blouses to live in this summer
- Pantene Open Hair Miracle Oil Replacement Review
- 7 Winter Trends Will Be in Style Forever
- How to Look Expensive in Winter Outfits
Are we friends yet?
Stylebook is a collection of my favorite looks – one style diary where you can return to find daily as well as seasonal & occasional fashion inspiration. Get a glimpse of my closet and get inspired for staple styles, classic styles and many more.