There is one problem with the ready-made hair masks that the one which actually
Therefore we had to find super pocket-friendly solutions with equal benefits. Here is one of the most effective homes made Intense Hydration hair mask. This hair mask restores the lost moisture in the hair, relaxes the unruly damaged hair and also increases shine. It also removes and prevents recurrence of dandruff.
Keep reading to unlock the hassle free secret recipe.
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Olive oil
- Almond oil
- Take 3
tbsaloe Vera gel.
- Add 2 tbs of each olive oil, Almond oil & Glycerin
- Mix well all the ingredients.
The final cream mask will look like the picture below.
How to use:
- Massage this mask on the scalp and divide your hair in small sections and apply generously on hair length.
- Leave it for an hour.
- Give steam to hair for better results. Wrap your hair with a hot towel and repeat twice when the towel goes cold.
- Follow with your favorite shampoo and conditioner.
You may also like
- 7 everyday DIYs for naturally gorgeous skin
- How to be always Photoready?
- DIY- Intense Hydrating Hair Mask
- Budget Haircare – What to do when you buy wrong haircare products?
- 5 Nut Oils For Gorgeous Skin & Hair
- Do I need to use an Eye Cream?
- Are you cleansing your face too often?
- Transition your hair care from summer to winter
- Get your skin winter ready
- DIY – SKIN CONDITIONER