A smart shopper will always know what to buy and what to leave. While every beauty products comes with it’s own utility and purpose but truly, you don’t need them all. Below are the beauty products you don’t need.
While wearing makeup just stick one rule “Less is more”. Lesser products used more natural and original look you can create. Makeup primers are widely promoted to give perfect makeup base, clearer skin and last long but if you are a beginner, completely skip this part. They become a bit more important, if you are planning to go heavy on eyes but in your routine makeovers.
Removing all the dead skin is absolutely necessary when you opt for bold lips. But no
DIY Lip Scrub
- Apply lip balm generously on lips as you start doing your makeup. Remove the dead skin using a ear bud or gently rub your lips with thick cotton cloth.
- Mix sugar, Vaseline and honey. Scrub softly lips with mixture.
Now you are ready to show off your pouts
I know this might leave you with “awe” but you makeup removers are not necessary because sometimes even the best makeup removers are unable to take off our favorite long lasting eye liners and mascara. Replace your makeup remover with coconut oil or olive oil and save this money in your piggy bank.
Always invest in high quality eye products because eyes are the most sensitive and delicate part of our face. Spend money on buying a good eyeliner or waterproof Mascara but not a mascara primer.
It may be fascinating to carry a cute tube of hand cream to nourish dry hands but your daily body lotion can also serve this purpose. All you have to do is, transfer some of it in to a small jar which can easily find a place in your daily hand bag.
You may also like
- Personalized nameplate designs for flats that will make your door front the best one on the block
- What’s Better, Tea or Coffee?
- How Much Coffee Should I have
- 8 Rules of Smart Shopping
- Are You An Emotional Eater?
- The Best Time To Have Coffee
- All about the Keto Diet
- Are you eating enough fiber?
- 5 Apps to loose weight
- 7 tips to ditch belly fat
Are we friends yet?
Stylebook is a collection of my favorite looks – one style diary where you can return to find daily as well as seasonal & occasional fashion inspiration. Get a glimpse of my closet and get inspired for staple styles, classic styles and many more.