Soulflower uses tomatoes at their reddest and ripest, with no preservatives or artificial ingredients, to make up this wonder of a soap. Don’t wish for healthy skin, get it! This soap naturally cleanses and balances oily, troubled skin. Also helps to refine enlarged pores and soothe skin, making it a good choice for oily skin.
Price Rs 180 for 150 g
This soap claims to get rid of acne, sun tan, blackheads, blemishes and rashes etc. I have been using it since 3 weeks and everything is still same. It contains small beads that makes soap surface uneven. These small beads work as scrub. If you don’t see any benefits then you don’t see any flaws too.
- Fragrance free
- Cleanse oil
- Contains all natural ingredients, that’s what made me buy it
- Doesn’t contain artificial hardeners, preservatives
- Store it at dry place it melts fast
- I got it online. I don’t know if it is available at stores too
- Doesn’t do anything for blackheads.
Will I buy it again: No, I don’t find anything great about it
I recommend it: To oily skin
Rating 3 stars/5
Would love to hear from you: