A pop of weightless color with vivid, mirror-like shine. Outshines everything but you. It is formulated with:
1. Micro-crystal formula for 5X the shine of patent leather.
2. Plush applicator shaped to curves of your lips for smooth, even application of color.
3. Revlon ColorBurst’s Elasticolor™ technology for rich color with a weightless feel.
4. Moisturizers and anti-oxidants such as sweet almond oil and vitamin E conditions and improves lip texture
Price Rs. 475 for 5.9 ml
The brush wand…
Do you like orange lippies or glosses? Orange lip color adds warmth to face. Some time you feel that you are looking dull/pale because of tiredness or less sleep go for corals and oranges, it will instantly brighten up your face.
These days, I am kind of obsessed with oranges and I love the warm glow in this cool weather. Revlon lippis play fairly well.
There are many color options in this range. These glosses are highly pigmented. I prefer to call them high shine liquid lipcolors rather than a gloss. It comes in a long tube, with brush applicator. Its brush doesn’t hold too much of the product but the right quantity and facilitates easy application. If I compare this gloss with others, it stays longer. Color stays even after meals, so lips look pigmented.
- Highly pigmented
- Price vs quantity: not expensive
- Availability not a prob
- Many color options
- Applicator is good
- No need to wear moisturizer under it
- 3 yrs shelf life
- Stays for 3-4 hrs
- Settles into the lip lines
- For better clean look, lip scrub is must before application
Will I buy it again: Not this color but others
I recommend it: to medium to fair skin color beauties. This color may not suit dusky beauties.
Rating 4 stars/5
Would love to hear from you: