Price Rs. 59 for 100 ml
This review has been requested by one of the readers. I feel glad when I am able to do something that you ask for.
Till now, I had not used this body lotion because they target at mothers or women in their 30s. I know a weird reason. Its available in different sizes so I got the smallest one. Its always better for going smaller packaging when you are not sure about the product or not aware of the product.
I have very dry skin which becomes worse in winters, so I chose to buy body lotion for extra dry skin. Its a thick cream, I need to squeeze the bottle to take out lotion. Its not heavy or very greasy, skin quickly absorbs it. Again a perfume body lotion, very strong sharp fragrance, which is good.
- Thick creamy lotion but not greasy
- I like the shape of the bottle
- Fragrance is good and lasts for hours
- In spite of having extra dry skin, I don’t need to reapply it, it stays whole day
- Contains coconut milk
- Moisturizes skin
- Pocket friendly
- Available at all the departmental stores and drugstores across the country
- Too strong fragrance can irritate sensitive noses
Will I purchase it again: Yes, I like it
Do I recommend it: Its a very nice skin moisturizer. If you like perfume body lotions, go for it.
Rating: 4.5 stars/5
Activate your email subscription now
Would love to hear from you: