An incredibly cool sensation relieves all skin types from the feel of daily impurities. A light and highly active lotion evenly and efficiently exfoliates as it thoroughly wipes the dead cells from the skin. With a new generation of patented active reproducing the natural exfoliation process. Suitable for normal to combination skin.
Price: Rs. 1700 for 200 ml
Aqua/ water, alcohol denat, glycerin, p-anisic acid, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, nelumbium speciosum extract/ nelumbium speciosum flower extract, limonene, benzyl salicylate, linalool, propylene glycol, rosa gallica flower extract, butylphenyl methylpropinal, cryptomeria japonica bud extract, fragrance.
Earlier I reviewed Lancome Facewash, check it here http://www.glamgirl.co.in/2012/04/lancome-mousse-radiance-clarifying-self.html I have combination skin and from a long time was looking for a right toner… trust me, its really difficult to find the best so I thought of trying it. I have been using this toner since 6 months. Its light formula easily gets into the skin. Check the swatches, it comes in big transparent powder blue bottle and have mild refreshing fragrance… I love that. Toners are used to tighten pores, it does make me fresh but it din’t do anything for my blackheads and open pores. Well I think I gave enough to show it’s results and it din’t show any wonders for me. If you do not have any problem of blackheads and open pores then its a right toner for you.
- Suitable for normal to combination skin.
- Makes you feel fresh and hydrates skin
- Soothing mild fragrance
- Contains flower extracts such as nelumbium speciosum, rosa gallica, cryptomeria japonica bud extracts.
- There should a nozzle or pump like thing so that using the product becomes easy. You have to be careful while using.
- Makes me feel oily in summers and in humidity.
- Available on selected online stores or only at Lancome Boutiques
- Doesn’t do anything to constrict pores
- Contains Alcohol
Will I repurchase it: No, its not a right toner for me. My search is still on 🙁
I recommend it to: Normal skins and to those who have problem free skin.
Would love to hear from you: