If we take care of small things, we can prevent our hair from big sufferings:
- Do not wash your hair daily because your hair can’t afford washing more 3-4 times a week. If you feel that your hair become very sticky and oily than do it alternatively. You can also use dry shampoo to avoid washing everyday.
- First dilute the shampoo in some water then apply on hair. This way your hair can lessen the harmful effects of chemicals in shampoo and also it will make you use less quantity.
- Always condition your hair after every wash. Conditioning after hair wash is must during rainy season.
- Let your hair dry naturally.
- Don’t use hair dryer everytime because it will overdry your hair and make it dull and lifeless.
- Use a wide tooth comb.
- Never brush wet hair, it will give split ends and weak roots.
- Always tie your before sleeping. Make a braid or ponytail. It will prevent the hair tangling while sleeping, therefore less hairfall.
- Color, when it is required.
- I have seen many people saying that “brushing a hundred times a day will make my hair shiny”. Its a myth. You need to brush till its untangled.
- Split ends doesn’t stop the hair growth. Hair grow from roots not ends.
- It is advised to trim your hair every 6 weeks. If you feel it is very frequent then 3 months.
- Keep switching your hair products so that your hair don’t become used to of the same.
- Leave your hair open for 1 hour everyday.
- Maintain the correct balance of protein, minerals and iron in your diet. For more detail vist the following link http://www.glamgirl.co.in/2012/04/give-treat-to-your-hair.html
I hope you this post.
I wish you S3 hair
Would love to hear from you: