This fact really upsets me that 85% of women wear wrong size bra. The reason is that very few of us know how to measure the correct size. Here I am sharing a very effective method that will help you. Wrong size of bra can make your appearance clumsy, untidy, sagging breasts, it can cause cancer also, on the other hand if you wear a right size you feel comfortable, feel confident, look beautiful and the dresses you wear; also look good. Wearing a big size bra can destroy the shape of your breasts and too tight bra is one of the reasons of causing cancer.
Check these symptoms
- Under band of the bra rides up at the back and feels loose around the body.
- Centre of the bra stands away from the body.
- Underwire digs into breast tissue in the under-arm area.
- Bust bulges over the cup and doesn’t sit fully inside the cups, the cup is too small.
- Cups look baggy, the bra is too big.
Know the cup size
- If both are same, AA cup
- Difference of 1, then A cup
- Difference of 2, B cup
- Difference of 3, C cup
- Difference of 4, D cup
- Difference of 5, DD or D2 or E cup
- Difference of 6, DDD or D3 or F cup
- Difference of 7, DDDD or D4 or G cup
I hope this helps you. Share your views with me.