I recently discovered an interesting fact that Tamarind is improves skin health and whitens skin tone.
- The antioxidants and vitamin C present in amla juice brighten your skin and impart a natural glow to it
- Tamarind is rich in AHA, alpha hydroxy acids, which make it ideal for removing skin’s impurities and deep-seated dirt
- Kokum Butter exhibits excellent emollient properties and high oxidative stability, which can assist emulsion integrity.
- Sunflower oil is extremely adaptable for the skin under eyes and sensitive skin. It smoothes the under eye area and reduce wrinkles.
- Jojoba seeds provide gentle, yet effective exfoliation for normal or dry, rough areas.
Price Rs. 250
Skincare becomes easy when you find right products. I have to accept I am highly impressed with all the Auravedic products. These days I am in love with Auravedic pure brightening skin polish amla tamarind. The scrub comes in jar, exceptionally ordinary green-white packaging but the paste inside it; is really worth giving attention. It is creamy exfoliating scrub with micro beads. These beads softly remove the dead skin, blackheads and leaves skin soft, supple and clean.
The scrub doesn’t dry out skin, neither it is harsh. It also does not result into breakouts. Very well suited for all types of skin. I highly recommend it.